Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I was chiseling and the stop light on the monitor came up. I

Customer Question

I was chiseling and the stop light on the monitor came up. I stopped raised the chisel and the engine shut down on it's own. Could not find anything wrong.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went back to the tractor and raised the hood and found a broken fan belt , that should solve the prolbem,thank you for your trouble. Gary
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the pulleys the belt rides or runs on and make sure none of the pulley bearings or components are damaged or worn causing this fault here.If you locate a damaged pulley or component the affected component will need replaced to correct this here.If these are all found to be o.k. it may have been a weak or worn belt that just failed on its own and replacing it should correct this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.