spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

L have a mutsubishi fuso fk 1996 model was wondering is a

Customer Question

hi l have a mutsubishi fuso fk 1996 model was wondering is a ecm and a what sort of a differeance this would make to the truck it is a 7 lte 240 hp 1996 thanl you as muck info as possible would be fantastic and to increase to horsepower to and bottom end thank you. Ange Mills
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Spanky and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician with over 30+ years experienece that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This engine should not be electronic,,take a look at injection pump,,how many wires go to pump?

This engine should not have a ecm for engine power settings but I should be able to help you turn up for more power.

I need the make and numbers off the injection pump to tell you how to turn up for more bottom end power?

If you can't read numbers please upload some pictures of injection pump there should be a add image button on the page you are on.
Let me know
spanky