Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Jeremy i have a issue on my truck is a t660 2011 about 3

Customer Question

hello jeremy i have a issue on my truck is a t660 2011 about 3 days ago star sound the alarm inside the cab after that i stay whitout power on the 12v outlets can u help me please
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Jeremy i have a issue on my truck is a t660 2011 about 3 days ago start sound the alarm inside the cab after that i stay without power on the 12v outlets can u help me please
i saw, i not have energy coming to that fuse, for the outlets, i jumped and i only give me power on the outlets when i use the starting, and the alarm stay sound, i check the fuse box behind the clutch pedal, i don't know what more i can do it, is another fuse box or i need to check a wire please help me is killing that noise
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would inspect for any damaged or shorted wiring leading to the fuse panels and leading from the fuse panels itself to see if any broken or damaged wiring is found causing this issue here needing repaired.If any wiring is found shorted,corroded or damaged it will need repaired/corrected to resolve this here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i found the problem all ready but thanks for u response
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i can not rate the answer because u response not fix3d mi issue and i fixed before how i can have mi money back thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize my answer didn't help here.I will send this to customer service for a refund.

Thanks Pete