Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

2002 international 4300 no marker lights or tail lights

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is***** we start with the last eight digits of the vin number please?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

This is a fairly common problem around those years . If you have a look at the firewall connectors on the left side of the engine compartment, right behind the power distribution box , there is an 8 -pin brown connector and an 8-pin bue connector . PLease disconnect them and inspect for damage on the terminals or discoloration , or signs of melting from excessive heat .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ! Looking for an update ! Do you still need help ? If not , please do not forget to rate my service at the end . Feedback is important and bonus is appreciated too . Thank you !