Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

Jeremy I just bought an International 3200 bus with 466dt

Customer Question

Hi Jeremy
I just bought an International 3200 bus with 466dt which I think was jumped at 24volts instead of 12v (I'm assuming this because there are several systems in the bus that were working and now after shipped overseas from Florida to SAN Juan Puerto Rico has the ecm fuse broken, and some others. It doesn't start unless you replace the ecm fuse and immediately it breaks after start it's clear that there's a short circuit somewhere. Please could you help me
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there . My name is ***** ***** I see your question has been up in the open list for quite a while . If you wish , I can try and help you or you can wait for Jeremy . Up to you sir.

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Are you still looking for help or is this resolved?