Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

2007 no trunk 268, cold engine running ok, untill few

Customer Question

2007 Hino trunk 268 , cold engine running ok, untill few minutes later, " ck eng " lights on, after that engine running no power only 30-35 mph to drive! feel like fuel been cut by control modual, we don`t know about engine fault code, OBD II no comunication with this trunk ?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been asking above question since yesterday, but still don`t get any answer back yet ?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you can I would have the fault codes re checked using a scan tool or computer that will plug into this model and communicate with all computers.Most likely the scan tool/computer that is being used to check codes is one that is unable to communicate with this model as some scan tools are limited on what they can communicate with.If you can get this done to get the codes read out this will help diagnose and pinpoint the fault here for repair.

This sounds like a fuel issue with a lack of fuel to the engine and may be a restriction or kink in one of the fuel lines or an issue with the injection pump at fault needing rebuilt or replaced or a fault with one or more fuel injectors needing replaced as I have seen all of these cause this type of fault here.This will need further testing to pinpoint and repair the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.