Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

SPN772 6 1,SID39,6,N/A,SID 40 6 N/A SPN773 6 1 EATON AUTO

Customer Question

SPN772 6 1,SID39,6,N/A,SID 40 6 N/A SPN773 6 1 EATON AUTO SHIFT ,TECU WAS REPLACE 3 WEEKS AGO, X/Y HAS POWER NO GROUND,
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both sides of shifter motor plug has power
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not inspected for shorted or damaged wiring at all this should be done.I would check for wiring issues at the TECU as well as leading from it and at any of the sensors it controls or monitors.If an issue is found with any of the wiring the wiring will need repaired.I find that wiring issues can be a common issue on models like this here needing repaired.If this was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.