Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

What's the boost pressure of the twin turbo cursor 13, 600hp

Customer Question

What's the boost pressure of the twin turbo cursor 13, 600hp rated tractor engine, as the engine won't pull!
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an iveco in a New Holland T 9.670 , or the same as the case STX 600 tractor
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I don't have the boost pressure specifications myself on this here but what can lower boost pressure in allot of cases is a restriction in the exhaust with a restricted exhaust component needing replaced or an issue with air intake into the turbo/engine itself.If these have not been checked I would see if any of these are an issue needing corrected possibly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.