Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

05 ford f650 5.9 cummins with Allison transmission. replaced

Customer Question

05 ford f650 5.9 cummins with Allison transmission. replaced pto hydraulic motor, reinstalled and now will go into reverse fine but jumps into 3rd gear, limp in mode,when trying to go forward, checked codes and found code 84. checked fuses by battery box under hood and in cab all ok, droped pan and it looks fine (no large chunks of metal). do you have any suggestions.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any damaged wiring or electrical components at or near the pump or area of repair when the pump was replaced.If any damaged wiring is found it will need repaired to correct this here as well as any damaged electrical components.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.