Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

2006gmc t7500 7.8 idles fine revs up fine when you take off

Customer Question

2006gmc t7500 7.8 idles fine revs up fine when you take off it start s going flat on power just had turbo rebuilt about 1 month I have already changed press sensor on intake need some help thanks Harold.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Are you getting any check engine codes?

Filters are good?

Fuel pressure is good?

Any smoking or hesitation like engine is going to die out at all when this happens?

Why was the turbo rebuilt? If so to seal blow out, did the air cooler get cleaned out or replaced to verify no blockages? Are the intake pipes all good and tight?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Filters are good turbo was rebuilt just for pre maint all hoses are tight .no smoke.power starts going away when taking off .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forget to add no codes