Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

I have a 2005 f650 with a 5.9 cummins. I just installed a

Customer Question

I have a 2005 f650 with a 5.9 cummins. I just installed a new engine. I have 2 solenoids on th firewall behind the engine. There are 2 large red wires, one coming from the right side of the left solenoid and one coming from the left terminal of the right solenoid. They are together in a wire loom and they reach close to the fuse box or the solenoid that is under the fuse panel which is very close to the master cylinder. The truck is getting no fire to the injectors and I'm hoping its due to these 2 wires being unhooked but I can't tell where to put them.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Can you provide the 17 digit VIN number so that I can pull accurate schematics to help you as you have both a 2005 and 2007 listed as the year of the F650
Thanks