Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a 2010 387 build and the fan stop blowing air and I

Customer Question

I have a 2010 387 Peter build and the fan stop blowing air and I don't know what fuse to check behind the glove box. I got power going to relay fuses but no blower motor under dash working. A/c is working in sleeper but not cab. Does the fuse box have a clear fuse to check to see if burn out???
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here on this model.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info to you may not be online.In some cases you can get diagrams and info like this from a dealer or repair center for a small fee.If this is not an option for you let me know.

I would check the wiring leading to the blower and see if any wiring is found damaged or shorted in any way needing repaired.If this is all o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.