Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Got a HUGE issue w/Mack headlights tonight. My model #'s the

Customer Question

Got a HUGE issue w/Mack headlights tonight. My model #'s the 2006 TR, ID# ***** (if THAT helps). Everything works but the headlamps. I've checked some fuses, & replaced the CB2 fuse w/spare CB62, but no diff. I've read a few online forums that count some faulty relays as the issue. I don't have a voltmeter on me, so I can't really verify those possibilities. The only other clue I might add is that the main power cord that connects to the trailer I discovered had a frayed wire sticking out, & that sparked on the frame while en route, doing God knows what. (Sigh). Help me, brother.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already kinda know the worst case scenario solution ($$$). What's the simplest, best case scenario solution...?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I would inspect for any shorted or damaged wiring leading to the head lights themselves to see if this is causing this fault here.I have seen before in allot of cases on the bigger models where wiring being shorted or damaged causes this fault needing repaired or replaced.If this is checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.