Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a Freightliner argosy with a c15 showing 2 fault

Customer Question

I have a Freightliner argosy with a c15 showing 2 fault codes.
Short 236 014 06 and short Lo 128 s23204
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I don't have the exact info on the codes set here but with the oil pressure gauge reading like this here this may be a fault with the oil pressure sender or oil pressure regulator.The oil pressure needs tested with the correct manual pressure test gauge for this model here to see if the actual pressure reads this high.If it does this can be a fault with the oil pressure regulator possibly sticking needing cleaned or replaced or an oil pump issue.If the actual pressure isn't this high this can be a fault with the oil pressure sender that sends a signal on what the pressure is that most models use.I have seen this fail on several models before needing replaced.This will need checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. The problem has been solved. I must say though this service was a complete waste of money as I expected. I thought as a last resort I would try it as it advertises professionals in specific services would reply straight away, only to then say once I had paid my money that it could take up to 10 days for a response. Typical scam scenario in my opinion.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete