Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

The main light wiring harness was cut just pass the firewall

Customer Question

The main light wiring harness was cut just pass the firewall without the wires being marked and i made a new wiring harness for the lights, turn signals. parking lights and flashers and cant find a schematic so that i know what wire goes to what wire
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

Are you trying to go from the DRL module? I will upload all the Freightliner has. They don't have a whole lot for wiring diagrams for this model and year.

Look HERE and HERE and HERE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Theirs 10 wires that come out of the firewall and have only been able to trace and test 6 of them leaving 4 unanswered wires. I have high beams and low beams and parking lights but no turn signals unless I turn the lights out and no flashers
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Do you know if you have the DRL module in the cab, right hand side, under the fuse box lid, shine with a flashlight and see if you can see a box in there.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Those diagrams is all that Freightliner has.

See if there are numbers on those wires and match them to the first pages I provided. They will tell you what the wire goes to.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

This just put two different responses to different questions together...

On the first pages I provided, there are wiring circuit numbers.

Look on the wirse at the firewall, if any are left, and match the number with the circuit. It should tell you what the wire does.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you saw my response. I'm just following up to see if you needed more assistance. Thanks.