go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have an 06 Freightliner tractor with smart shift auto

Customer Question

I have an 06 Freightliner tractor with smart shift auto transmission. when I move the shift lever to any position it still says neutral on the dash and the truck won't move. also when I shift out of neutral a buzzer sounds. Help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

Good evening

I'll need the model of the trans that you have

.then with the key on. Go off on off on and tell me what number comes up on the display this willgive you theactive code that i need

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The transmission is an Eaton Fuller smart shift automatic. I don't know where to find the model #.
when I turn the key on and go off on off on the code that comes up is 25. if I than start the truck the 25 goes away and 65 and 32 come on.
Please i need an answer asapArt
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

32 IS LOSS OF IGNITION POWER

65 IS A CLUTCH DISENGAGEMENT FAULT