Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

No voltage at trailer #7 wire no abs lights on dash can not

Customer Question

no voltage at trailer #7 wire no abs lights on dash can not find abs fuse on 07 freightliner classic
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jim replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Justanswer,

There is usually no fuse for the abs, but there is a relay in with the rest of the fuses.

If You can not locate the relay in the fuse panel then it will be located behind the kick panel to the left of your clutch pedal.

The abs is usually activated off of your ignition key and sometimes they put the relays close to the ignition.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing in kick panel on the left of clutch padel no relay marked in fuse panel
Expert:  Jim replied 1 year ago.

Do you happen to have the large panel Next to the driver side seat sort of in the wall of the cab?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no panel by driver seat y truck is a07 freightliner classic XL GONNA TRY AN TEST ALL RELAYS WITH TEST LIGHT
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

I see this question has sat on the board with no interaction.

Did you still need assistance with this? If so, is the pin 7 you are referring to the auxiliary power pin in the middle? Like in LOOK HERE

Were you able to locate the ABS relay panel?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy