Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a2008 dura star maxxforce truck that i need cylinder

Customer Question

i have a2008 dura star maxxforce truck that i need cylinder head torque spec,s and diagram
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The requested expert is showing offline and the waiting period had passed.

I have attached the specs you requested, presuming this is the Maxxforce 13. If it is the 15, advise ASAP and I will provide it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Did you need any other info for this vehicle?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist . I believe you are looking for the torque specs for a Maxxforce DT, 9 or 10 engine . Not a 13 engine . Is this correct ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this? I'll be more happy to assist if needed!Thank you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

If you need it for that engine, I have those, too...

Have a great weekend!