tkman55
tkman55, Mechanic
Experience:  Diesel Truck Mechanic for over 34 years. Specialize in Thermo King and Carrier Transicold refrigerated units
68721343

My thermo diesel will not crank.fuel pump is not coming on

Customer Question

my thermo king diesel will not crank.fuel pump is not coming on to activate the unit????
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  tkman55 replied 1 year ago.

if this is an older unit was your reset button popped out and did you check the circuit breakers in the control panel

if the starter is not engaging check the above first and let me know

Expert:  tkman55 replied 1 year ago.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, or
taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
for negative and no ratings I just get nothing.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow ups
for same question are always free.

Thanks,