Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2007 international 4300 and the headlights won't

Customer Question

i have a 2007 international 4300 and the headlights won't turn off
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help . Behind the light switch is a circuit board with small buttons on it . When you push the switch , It pushes on these buttons and these buttons send the message to turn the headlamps off.

When the buttons on the board fail , this is what happens . I would replace that board and you should be fine after that .

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help ? I see the question has not yet been rated . Please do not forget to rate my service . Feedback is important and bonus is appreciated . Thank you .