Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

Mr. CatMan can you give me any insight on fault 91-13. I

Customer Question

Mr. CatMan can you give me any insight on fault 91-13. I just did an ECM replacement....could it have caused this fault?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking your question and requesting me. I will try and help you out.

91-13 is defined as the pedal position was less than 5% or more than 95% movement. Replacing the ECM should not have anything to do with this unless your new ECM is faulty. That would be very rare.

This code is normally caused by a faulty pedal assembly that's moving the TPS too far one way. Or you have a faulty TPS or problem in the wiring that connect to the TPS.

Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.