Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

07 Volvo 670 Ved 12 engine, Also have a problem with the

Customer Question

07 Volvo 670 Ved 12 engine, Also have a problem with the jake brake, the compression brake works, but not the jake could this be a problem with the EPG system ? Or do you think it's mechanical?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This may be a fault with a control switch or possibly a solenoid for the jake brake system.This will have to be tested/checked into further to locate which is the cause here and in some cases can require a dealer or authorized repair center to check into this to locate and correct this issue.This is usually recommended as they will have the proper test equipment and knowledge to test and locate the fault here.

Thanks Pete