Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

91 verslift on f-super duty body diesel ,lift m/n TEL29EBA

Customer Question

91 verslift on f-super duty body diesel ,lift m/n TEL29EBA S/N F191104 WHERE CAN I find a wiring diagram for the boom ,,no voltage to boom
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.i see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.

I would check with accessory install facilities in your area if possible to see if you can locate the info you need on this here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

Thanks Pete