Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a 8320r that I put ts diesel performance chip on.

Customer Question

I have a 8320r that I put ts diesel performance chip on. After installation it says the high pressure fuel pump cannot supply enough fuel. Any suggestions?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

It sounds like the factory pump isn't allowing enough fuel pressure for the chip performance as usually the chip will allow more fuel through the injectors.In this cases you would have to check and see if there is any after market upgrade for the pump itself or if your pump can be modified to allow more fuel by a diesel repair facility to correct this issue here.

Thanks Pete