Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

I hace One C13 CAT Engine what the fault code 3719-0

Customer Question

Hello, i hace One C13 CAT Engine what the fault code 3719-0 particulate trap #1 soot load percent: high - most severe (3) and I've tried doing the regen and I get cancel when the ard system supposed to ignite and I replace the two filters and the ard head and the ignition coil and still the same problem I tried also the ard ignition test and it gets an error ( error code 1130 aftertreatment failed to ignite) please help me "ESN LEE08738"
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for asking your question and requesting me! I will try and help you out.
Error code 1130 is defined as a failure to ignite. A failure to ignite is caused by four things.
No spark caused by a bad spark plug or transformer or spark plug wire.
Clogged filter fittings.
Lack of air to the ARD. Normally there is a code for low combustion air.
Or a faulty ARD head.
Since you have replaced all of these. I must suspect the new ARD head is faulty. I have seen this before many times. Actually one out of every 7 ARD heads I get are faulty. I would consider replacing it again.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced it twice already... Same problem anything else that you can advise me whit?? Some trick whit the computer??
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information.
Unfortunately there are no computer tricks.
Are there any other codes other than 3719?