go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have a 1988 flc112 That I need a wiring schematic for. I

Customer Question

I have a 1988 flc112 That I need a wiring schematic for. I used to have the right engineering drawing for it, but misplaced it. VIN is 1FUYZXYB5HH403582 (It has been re-licensed as an RV but I believe it is an '88 Flc112).
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

It is a 87 FLC per the VIN you provided.

What diagram are you needing?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am needing an overall wiring schematic. I have dwg# ***** 546 01 B1 but it is for a medium duty and it doesn't include some of the info I need. The dwg I lost showed the flo-scan and several other things this one is missing. Thanks for the help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any luck finding the engineering drawing for the electrical schematic for the heavy trucks? Thanks, Mike
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I found for the FLD, but not getting luck on the FLC models for that set of years.

I sent a request to Freightliner on the Service Link and I am waiting on the response from them to provide one for me. I'm hoping to have a response by tomorrow morning. It takes them roughly 24 hours to respond. With it being 0900 for me here on the East coast, I expect a response by 0900 tomorrow if I don;t get it by this afternoon.

I sent a reply this early AM that I just copy/pasted above. You didn't get it? The site is doing some testing and some of the messages messed up going out this morning so I apologize for the delay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I hadn't heard anything till now. The date on the drawing listed above is '84 and as I recall the one that I lost was '84 also. But, like I said it had a lot more information on it. Looking forward to hearing back. Thanks, Mike
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

They just sent me the same thing I already have which is the FLD manual. That isn't going to work for what you have.

I am going to opt out and see if another expert may have one lying around by chance. I tried with the resources I have available.

I have a call out to a partner shop as well. If I he has one, I will post it up. Otherwise, I will remain opted out so this post can be seen by all the experts.

Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

Good morning

Let

Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

Me know exactly what diagram you need and I'll need the last 6 of your vin thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my original vin# ***** ***** It is an 87 FLC re-liscensed as an RV. I am after the original engineering drawing for the overall wiring schematic. I used to have the engineering drawing for the heavy duty series but managed to lose it.... I currently have dwg# ***** 546 01 B1 but it is for the medium series and doesn't have all of the same info including the flo-scan and some other items that are not there. Thanks for the help, Mike
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
click here
let me know if this helps..
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
sorry click here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I don't think that there is anything there...
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
click here
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.i have emailed the moderators for help..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go-west, have you gotten a response from tech support? The only thing I have received is an email from Fix-it.. requesting to be rated... I don't know if it is a scam, but my plan is to rate the person who provides a schematic that will work so that they receive the payout. Thanks, Mike