Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2006 International CE200 that it was running

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 International CE200 that it was running perfect and then it shutted off by itself and now it doesn't want to start. it won't even crank and there is a light on dash that says " check electrical system". please help.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there my name is Andy ! Sounds lieke you may not have power getting to the ECM . Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help ? Let me know the last 8 digits of the vn so that I may look up the engine that u have . Thanks .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andy. sorry for the delay. I was not able to go to the shop today. Can I provide you that information tomorrow morning when I get to work.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I work days at the garage so I will likely respond in the evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the vin is AB241667
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ! Just got home ! Will look into this now !
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Here is a hard start / no start troubleshooting chart to follow for this engine. Try and follow this as best as you can and let me know if you need anything along the way ! Thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/asa964ftkhcievf/2007%20maxxforce%207%20hard%20start%20and%20performance%20diagnostics.pdf?dl=0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will follow this as best as I can. Ill let you know the results.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good ! Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! Feedback is important and bonus is appreciated . And we can use Skype as well if needed for further information or help diagnosing .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I followed the process but didn't guide me to my problem.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything that was out of spec or did not seem right ?

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed my last post ! Do you want to continue on Skype ? We can discuss this further and figure out what our next step is !