cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

2011 Freightliner M2 with an ISC 8.3 Cummins. I have a code

Customer Question

2011 Freightliner M2 with an ISC 8.3 Cummins. I have a code 3714, 3232, 2771, 1887, 3682. I have varified that there is no voltage at the NoX in or out. Cant locate the relay or the fuse for the NoX module.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I would be more than happy to assist you today.What is the engine serial number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
S/N73110748
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

ok ill check and get back to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already gone through the Insite trouble shooting chart. I have no power at the NoX module at the in or the out side. I cant locate the relay or the circut breaker/fuse. Is this built into the ECM.
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
No it is a fuse/relay box either in the engine compartment or the master fuse box in the cab. In the the engine compartment look for a fuse block that indicates the aftertreatment system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not locate it in or out side the truck. There is no fuse or relay marked after treatment or any thing related to the system. That would be way to easy
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Ok . Ill get you the exact location
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

good evening

the fuse box for the nox sensors is eather under the hood.or on some rare situations it is inbehind the cab mounted to the frame.left side..it will be marked nox sensors ,there will be a fuse for inlet and outlet,have a look and let me know how you do..

Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

HI do you need more assistance? Please don't forget to rate my service