spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

Trying to install a new aircompress on my KW but having

Customer Question

Trying to install a new aircompress on my KW but having trouble with the oil line that goes into the block
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has a paccar engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for long delay
What type of problem are you having?
Could you upload some picture for me so I can be sure?
There should be a add image button or link for you to add pictures to reply box.
Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know if it has to be time to the engine and also how do you install the oil feed like to compressor
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
No it does not need to be timed.
The oil line would depend on what fittings it has on end of line,,some screw on and some are quick disconnect, so I would need to see it or if you know what type you have.
So if it unscrews just unscrew, if quick disconnect let me know what type you have,copy and open this link into new tab to view some common fitting types,,most are like a air line connection where you pull on outside collar while pushing to release,then pull off while still holding collar.
https://www.google.com/search?q=quick+disconnect+oil+lines&rlz=1C1CHTX_enUS494US494&es_sm=93&biw=1455&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIstz88rScxwIVSms-Ch2lBAvv
Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time from the web site ,without a rating the web site does not pay me.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.