Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

TO YOU I HAVE A FORD 2007 LCF I THINK I HAVE BAD FUEL VERY

Customer Question

GOOD DAY TO YOU I HAVE A FORD 2007 LCF I THINK I HAVE BAD FUEL VERY HAD STARTING AND RUNS ROUGH PLEASE HELP.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

When the vehicle is finally starter, does the vehicle show any signs of smoking at all?

Do you get a check engine light on?

Have you tried changing the filters already?

How long does it take to start? Does the hard start happen all the time or only when vehicle is hot/cold?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy