Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

No data message in cluster no abs ac

Customer Question

Hello.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No data message in cluster no abs ac not working all gauges dead
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Can I get all that is going on with the cluster? When did the issue happen? Were the fuses all checked? There is one in the fuse box for the cluster and dash controls.

Are you still getting fuel, speedometer, tach or is every single gauge out? I ask because the fuel doesn't run through the ICU module. This is important to know.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy