Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have no peer to the ac module on a 01 vnl

Customer Question

i have no peer to the ac module on a 01 vnl
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have no power to the ac module on a 2001 vnl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

Have you checked the fuses that are located in the center of the dash, under that middle plate/change holder? Check for a blown fuse first.

Also, can I get the full VIN of the vehicle so I can pull the schematic up for this vehicle?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vin..4V4NC9RHX1N308554
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

The diagrams online are horrible...

I attached what I was able to get off the Volvo site.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I did a request to Volvo engineers to update the diagrams for that VIN. I'm waiting on them to respond to it. They take 24-28 hours to respond and update.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
They said there are no upgraded diagrams. :-(
I did get a Volvo diagram disc from a tech at the local dealer, but it only has 2005 to 2011 coverage. It won't work for this model and year. I have opted out in case another expert has better luck.