cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

Cumminsdr: I'm cumminsdr. Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your

Customer Question

cumminsdr: Hi, I'm cumminsdr. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** I need to locate speed sensor on 2010 international prostar maxxforce 13 cumminsdr: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: the speedometer is dead, it is pointing straight down, check engine is on, may have lost some power, dpf is on cumminsdr: OK got it. Last thing -- Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: Sure cumminsdr: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I would be more than happy to assist you today.The vehicle speed sensor is located in the tail shaft of the transmission. If you remove the sensor check it for damage and also check the tone wheel it reads off by sticking a screwdriver in the sensor hole and gently trying to move the tone wheel if it moves it is bad and you will need a trans shop to repair.
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Hi just following up . do you need anything else? Please don't forget to rate my service.
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Hi just following up, Do you need more info? please don't forget to rate my service.
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget to rate my service.
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget to rate my service.