Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

2004 Navistar: I have a 2004 IH Navistar 4400 that does not

Customer Question

I have a 2004 IH Navistar 4400 that does not have cruise control. How do I check codes and clear codes. Thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can you send me a pic of the steering wheel please ? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, found buttons on steering wheel. 2 fault code shown first is 10 613 14a then 2nd fault is 150 2023 14a.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
might be 14p on both.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Those are body controller codes ! Here is the procedure for checking fault codes for the engine.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f526i7b69ifw887/How%20to%20check%20codes%20three%20digit.txt?dl=0
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! I'm at home now. I see you viewed my last post . Have you been able to check the codes? Do you need more help ?
Please do not forget to rate my service ! I receive credit for positive ratings. Feedback is important and Bonus is appreciated . Thanks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Have you been able to check the engine codes ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ? Let me know ! Thanks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Do you still need help with this ? Happy to assist til you are satisfied with my service . Let me know ! Thanks .
Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! Feedback is important and Bonus is appreciated . Thank you !