Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2008 Peterbilt 386. I was driving it today like my

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Peterbilt 386. I was driving it today like my normal days. Then all my gauge needles went dead. The truck runs fine and all my lights work. Can you tell me what can be wrong with the truck
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If you have all other accessories other than the gauge panel, check all your fuses and relays and try to do a wiggle test on the harness to see if the gauges will come back on indicating a loose connection. If ok, verify power and ground at the gauge panel connector and if there is power and ground with the IGN switch on you likely have a failed gauge panel. There are companies that can rebuild and test these such as ( Copy and paste in your browser) http://www.instrumentclusters.com/
Let me know