Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We have a 2005 MBE 4000. It runs perfect with no blowby but

Customer Question

We have a 2005 MBE 4000. It runs perfect with no blowby but uses a quart of oil every 25 miles. We have replaced the turbo twice and no leaks. Something seems to be feeding oil into number 4 intake. Where is this oil coming from? We have also replaced heads 4 and 5.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help... Do you have jakes on this? If so check to see if the jakes are functioning properly and try running the overhead and valve adjustments. Pay close attention to see if maybe you might have a worn lobe on the cam. Other potential causes are rings, valves and guides, turbo, etc. Since you are only getting oil on number 4 I would check the compression and see if there is low compression on that cylinder. Let me know