Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

GOT ISUZU 02 N8 NPR STOP MOTOR UNIT NOT WORKING FITTED NEW

Customer Question

GOT ISUZU 02 N8 NPR STOP MOTOR UNIT NOT WORKING FITTED NEW STOP MOTOR STILL NOT WORKING CHECK ALL FUSES( DOES IT GO TO A TIMER RELAY) UNIT FOR IT TO TURN OFF AND ON.I CAN MAKE IT WORK BY BRIDGE IT OUT ON INGITION SWITCH UP AND DOWN NOT BY IT SELF THOUGH WAS GOING TO REPLACE THE INGITION SWITCH
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help you if I can ! Can we start with the full vin number along with make and model of engine please ? I will try and find you a diagram for this if that would help ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andy, My name is***** would be helpful. The vin is: JAANPR66LX7104943, engine number: 698308 Isuzu NB NPR, made Feb of 2000.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
This is part of the engine Correct ?