Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I HAVE A 2001 CARRIER TRANSICOLD UNIT IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK OF

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2001 CARRIER TRANSICOLD UNIT IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK OF 15'.
WE JUST SERVICE THE UNIT AND INSTALLED A NEW REMOTE CONTROL MODULE AND WIRING HARNESS, IT WAS WORKING FINE, BUT AL THE SUDDEN, WHEN I STARTED THE UNIT, FEW MINUTES LATER, ENGINE QUIT, AND CONTROL PANEL IS SHOWING SYSTEM CK.
HOW CAN I FIX THE PROBLEM...?
THANK YOU.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE A 2001 CARRIER TRANSICOLD UNIT IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK OF 15'. WE JUST SERVICE THE UNIT AND INSTALLED A NEW REMOTE CONTROL MODULE AND WIRING HARNESS, IT WAS WORKING FINE, BUT AL THE SUDDEN, WHEN I STARTED THE UNIT, FEW MINUTES LATER, ENGINE QUIT, AND CONTROL PANEL IS SHOWING SYSTEM CK. HOW CAN I FIX THE PROBLEM...?
THANK YOU.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is Andy ! Can you tell me which carrier model reefer you have ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Do you still need help with this? Happy to help if I can ! Let me know ! Thank you !
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
This sounds like you are either low in freon or the suction pressure transducer is defective and needs to be replaced. Do you still need help ? I would need a model name ! Supra , integra, etc..