roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

I have a six 455 HP with 583775 miles 09 when I bought it Aug

Customer Question

I have a six 455 HP with 583775 miles 09 when I bought it Aug 2015 had 483650 oil pressure always ran about 22 pounds has dropped to 19 pounds I've changed oil reg at about 13 to 15 thousand miles I don't haul more than about 12000 pounds so the trucks not working that hard my mechanic recamins an oil pump replacement what do you think I could really us some advice thank you
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist the oil pumps are very reliable in these engines. I would be more concerned with the mans and rod bearings. I would have them drop the oil pan and have all the bearings check for wear and damage. my bet is on the bearings. Roy
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
how are you making out please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way we get paid for our efforts.