Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

Volvo 670: i have 2006 volvo 670 cuminns i just put new transmission

Customer Question

i have 2006 volvo 670 cuminns i just put new transmission in , when i was driving from the shop it was like brand new it was so smooth no grinding or any noise. After i came to my parking lot which is about 10 miles it start making noise from inside transmission.I went under the truck the transmission was hot ,and was making grinding noise it felt like was overheating. Do you thing it could be the radiator not cooling the transmission enough?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this I take it it is a Auto Trans in 10 miles it is not going to make noise , from a over heat Trust me, been there, I suggest to bring back , it has a fluid pump issue If this Helped you please Rate My Answer 3 stars or moreIf you need more infoUse the request Button, not a Poor/Bad Rating Thank You Wayne