spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

When I bough my truck it had the yellow glycol coolant in

Customer Question

when I bough my truck it had the yellow glycol coolant in it, it is a 400 big cam is this coolant ok ?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question my name is ***** ***** does not matter as long as protection level is okay (-30 degrees) and has additive in it to prevent pitting of liners, so make sure to change water filter if it has one which will add correct amount of additives to prevent damage.If no water filter add protection any truck parts place will have it and comes in a quart bottle just pour in.Click here for additive to add. Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.A rating is required. You’re rating my personal service to you, not Just Answer. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it took for you to get a response. I respond as soon as I see the questions in the order that I receive them when I am online.Also rating does not close your question, it just assures Just answer credits me,,, has nothing to do with you.You can continue to follow up as long as needed even after ratingThanks spanky