tkman55
tkman55, Mechanic
Experience:  Diesel Truck Mechanic for over 34 years. Specialize in Thermo King and Carrier Transicold refrigerated units
68721343

Just replaced head gasket on my TK sb210 and I try

Customer Question

Just replaced head gasket on my reefer TK sb210 and I try to start unit was cranking and stop. Now showing codes 3,4,203,204,12 is how to clear codes or anyone know what cost the issue?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this all them codes refer to the sensors of discharge air and return air sensor, has nothing to do with your Head gasket job, to clear the codes, switch on, press the triangle sign, code comes up , press enter (=)then press clear If this Helped you please Rate My Answer 3 stars or moreIf you need more infoUse the request Button, not a Poor/Bad Rating Thank You Wayne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I go in alarms there is no clear button for codes 3,4,203,204 only I can clear code 12 and come back right away. Other 4 codes don't have clear options
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any other way to clear guarded codes
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry for the delay to get in the guard accessyou need to be a TK employeeI am not allowed to tell you how to do that nor any body else, with out getting in trouble with TKsorry could not Help you
Expert:  tkman55 replied 1 year ago.
gina our moderator asked if I could possibly help you with this problem let me know and I will guide you through the process
Expert:  tkman55 replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No technician couldn't help me so I took truck to thermoking dealer to clear codes.
Expert:  tkman55 replied 1 year ago.
I understand in the future please ask for TKMAN I would have been happy to guide you thru the process of clearing alarms from guarded access and checking sensors for out of calibration or relay board problems that occur from this set of alarms.