Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

My starter on 2007 T660 need to be hooked up, will you send

Customer Question

My starter on 2007 T660 need to be hooked up, will you send me a diagram of the wires that go to the starter motor?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is Andy ! Can we start with the full vin number please ? It should be 17 digits long ! Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the number is ***** I do not have a computer at home, this is from our library is you could call me at(###) ###-####it would be quicker for an answer and question. I will return home in about 35 minutes. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
I am currently at work but perhaps we can Skype later after work and I could send u the diagrams and chat about it over Skype.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no monies for this service. So I guess I will just type my questions and wait until Monday to find your answer in my e-mail. I hope I haven't spent the money for nothing.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
That is okay ! I will get back to you on here ! It's just slower this way posting back and forth . Get back to you soon .
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Can you please recheck the vin number ? It should be 17 digits long ! Thanks