Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

F code would not startTurned off batteries then started went5 miles th

Customer Question

F code would not start
Turned off batteries then started went5 miles then piped out of gear
Then 2 more mile 5-8 in the indicator and waited then drove it 10 miles to shop
This is all after coming out of the shop with the replacement of the box on top of the transmission
Then my other truck f code stopped in the middle of the intersection turned of battery and is still running
Help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
i prefer skype because therre are no long distance charges , you can do audio or video conversation and i can send files that way as well .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1fujgedv4asal7556
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info ! I will look this up and get back to you .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I need help truck will not start blinking F cofe
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
I prefer Skype audio call as this way I can send you info as a file and you can show me a video of what you are seeing! And you will be able to reach me through Skype should you need me. I am currently at work but can help you tonight for sure if you accept the Skype offer .
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ? Let me know and we can proceed via skype audio call and diagnose this together.