Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2008InternationalCE Series - BusINTERNATIONAL MAXXFORCE DT

Customer Question

2008InternationalCE Series - BusINTERNATIONAL MAXXFORCE DT Diamond Logic Controller
i have a intermitent speedo issues , stand still with an engine running will go up and down or just driving same way . when it works does read erratic , other times just dont . i replaced the cluster same problem . my scanner read this code from the bcm and instrument cluster module spn 2023 source address 23 / FMI14 special instructions 1
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8A560532
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT WOULD BE WAY BETTER IF YOU CAN PLEASE CALL ME AT(###) ###-####
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
If you want we can use Skype and have an audio or video conversation . There are no long distance charges that way . Also I can send you files if needed and you could show me through video what exactly it is doing. You would need to accept the additional offer for me to give you my private contact info .
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ? I am available for Skype if you want