Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

222mk, isuzu mitsubishi fuso: 2002 mitsubishi fuso truck fh diesel

Customer Question

2002 mitsubishi fuso truck fh diesel smell diesel out of exhaust and smokes put new injectors compression test 400.bl on all 4 has no power
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can anyone help me I'm still wating on a answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
day two still no answer what's going on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. This question is really confusing is why there is no response. It is being passed between a few different categories without someone ascutally clarifying first. The vehicle lists that you have a Isuzu, Hino, Fuso with a Detroit engine and a Peterbilt transmission on a Ford chassis. It is confusing the system on where to send the question. I do apologize for the confusion here. Can I get started from square one. What is the year, make, model of vehicle or please provide full VIN number? What exactly is the vehicle doing? Like I said, on our side the information is all messed up. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Truck came in my shop missing when you put it in gear and no power Smoking really bad and you can smell diesel coming out of exhaust Check compression has 400 pounds on all four cylinders. Check turbo Turbo look good installed new injectors still same thing Motor run pretty good cold no power when it gets Warms up