Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

Our 2008 peterbuilt 387 isx 485 cummins will start to regen

Customer Question

our 2008 peterbuilt 387 isx 485 cummins will start to regen and then wont finish it just keeps going and won't stop. the high temp light doesn't come on now when it starts and just keeps saying dpf statis is the filter is in need of regen
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if we push on the brake it turns the dpf light off. not sure what is going on with that.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help ! Can we start with the 8 digit engine serial number please? Also please list the fault codes in memory and which are active . Thanks .
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help ? Happy to assist further if needed !