Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My friend has 1988 peterbuilt sleeper truck. It's a 379.

Customer Question

Hi. My friend has 1988 peterbuilt sleeper truck. It's a 379. He bought it with the s/c not working. I am a licensed hvac guy, but really don't work on automotive stuff. It has been converted to r134. New compressor and 2 new expansion valves, but not sure if the compressor or txv's are sized correctly. Can you email me a spec sheet of all the components of this system including hose sizes. I can't help but feel there has been some alterations done to the piping system. My email is***@******.*** Thank you for your help in assisting me with this info so that I can get this thing cooling again
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will helpp you with this I do not have a spec sheet of hose diameter, they are all the sameI also have 34+ years, on A/C , Thermo -Kings,, and truck unitswhat is your question let me know Please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Wayne. I need a spec sheet of the AC system on the above truck mentioned in my original post.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi As I mentioned , I do not have a spec sheet the hose are all the same diameter condenser, evaporator , same size what are you looking for, pressures, Freon capacity
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks anyway. I needed to get a little more in depth with what is suppose to be on this truck, after notkbowing what origin ally came on it. Therefore the need for the spec sheet. Do not charge my card for no more than the original deposit of five dollars, due to my question not being answered. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank you have a good day, Only F/L can give this , maybe