Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Isuzu NPR: 2004 Isuzu NPR trouble codes 17 and 19

Customer Question

2004 Isuzu NPR trouble codes 17 and 19
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Where are you getting those codes from? They appear incomplete. You should have them starting with a p and the followed by 4 digits after. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jeremy those are flash codes we can't scan this truck with anything we have here so flash codes are the best we can do
Thanks
Al
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
That was why I asked where you were getting the codes. There is no 17 or 19. It jumps from 14 to 21 per IDSS. You will need to connect the Tech 2 tool and get the codes info. I'm sorry, but IDSS doesn't list anything for those codes. The late reply was because I sent the request to Engineering to get an updated list and they stated the list I have on IDSS is current. I have attached that list so you can see for yourself.