Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Dan I have an Isuzu fvz 1400 on the road the check engine light has

Customer Question

Hi dan I have an Isuzu fvz 1400 on the road the check engine light has come on is it safe to drive?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. It depends on what the light is for. To be safe, check all your fluids. If your coolant and oil are good, and the truck isn't running rough, it is safe to drive for the code is most likely an electrical fault on a sensor or something. The light can mean over 344 different things. So if those 3 basics I mentioned are good, it should be safe to continue driving. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you looked at this. Did you need anymore assistance?